Happy Thursday! Boy, am I glad it’s Thursday. A new and better day. Tuesday was a waste because I had a horrible headache. Horrible. Then yesterday I had no headache but I felt rather wiped out and dragging from the day before. But today I’m ready to get back on track. Awesome news is that the Stella task lamp I won arrived today! I’m looking forward to putting it to work and coming back at a later date with a review for you.
Guess what? There’s a slew of giveaways for you to enter! Be sure to check the two blurbs after the bullet list for some blog hops going on that include giveaways.
- Flower Path Quilt Sew-Along + 1, 2, 3 Quilt Giveaway
- Silhouette Stamping Kit, A Promo & a GIVEAWAY!
- Giveaway Day! Squirrels, Fireflies or Sophisticated, you choose!
- a FabricBubb giveaway
- Win Carolyn Friedlander’s Social Tote Pattern + Custom Fabric
- Weelicious Lunches Giveaway!
- Weelicious Lunches + Lunchbox Giveaway!
- A Thank You GIVEAWAY
- I COULD CHEW ON THIS BOOK GIVEAWAY FROM CHRONICLE BOOKS
- Craft Book Month :: Hoop La! + giveaway
- Let’s Talk School Lunches
- Fall-tastic Giveaway 2013
- A BEAUTIFUL GIVEAWAY WITH BONLOOK!
- Win a copy of Urban Views by Cherri House! Take our poll and tell us which quilting tasks you like best…
- Designer Tidbits: Lily Ashbury
- Aurifil Designer for September and more!
NEW >> Now through September 14th is the Moda Size Matters Blog Hop. Every day there are a few blogs participating and some will have giveaways, as well as giveaways on the Moda Blog. I won’t be listing them individually here, so be sure to check out all of the blog hop participants, as well as Moda’s blog.
CONTINUING >> Don’t forget Alison Glass is giving away 74 fat quarters from her two new fabric lines on her blog. Plus, there’s a blog hop going on with a giveaway on each that runs through October 11th. The list of participants is on Alison’s blog.
Here’s the lowdown on my Giveaway Roundup posts. I list giveaways I come across from what I follow on Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook. To make it quick and easy for me, I’ve listed the title from the giveaway page and linked to it. Entry deadlines vary, so don’t dawdle. Check out each one right away and enter the ones you’re interested in winning.
You can keep up on my giveaway posts through one of the feed options in the Follow box to the right (such as Bloglovin) or on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr.
The photo featured is from: a FabricBubb giveaway