Guess what?!?! It’s time to do it again and this time it’s completely different than the first two rounds. This time you will be assigned a secret partner that you’ll send four fat quarters of 1930s repro prints to. Sound good? Great! Here are the details.
- Fill out the registration form for each spot you’d like in the swap.
- There’s no limit on the number of participants.
- Registration opens June 10th and will remain open for a week or less.
- Once I close registration, then I’ll semi-randomly make the assignments based on your answers from the registration form.
- Then I’ll send out emails to everybody and the clock will start. The deadline to mail your package to the person you’re assigned will be four weeks from my email date.
- You will be assigned somebody but that person won’t be assigned you.
- You are responsible for mailing four different fat quarters of 1930s repro prints to the person you’re assigned. Please be thoughtful when choosing the fabrics for them. Not sure what 1930s repro prints are? Check out the Flickr group for some examples.
- You may include extra goodies in the package along with the fat quarters but this is not required.
- This is a secret swap. Feel free to post photos in the Flickr group, on Instagram or wherever you like but don’t mention who you’re sending them to. You don’t want to spoil their surprise.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #1930sfabricswap when posting about the swap.
- Have fun!
How does this sound? I think it will be a lot of fun! Who doesn’t like having a happy mail day? Plus, you’ll get the chance to meet two new people — the one you are assigned and the one assigned you.
If you want to join in then head on over to the registration form and sign up!
Have any questions? You can post below and I’ll respond to you by email or you can use the contact form.