Hello! This is the last call to sign up for Round 3 of the 1930s Fabric Swap. The registration form will remain open through tomorrow (Thursday, June 19th). Then I will work on assigning everybody to somebody else.
Here’s how this round works:
- Fill out the registration form for each spot you’d like in the swap.
- There’s no limit on the number of participants.
- Registration opens June 10th and will remain open for a week or less.
- Once I close registration, then I’ll semi-randomly make the assignments based on your answers from the registration form.
- Then I’ll send out emails to everybody and the clock will start. The deadline to mail your package to the person you’re assigned will be four weeks from my email date.
- You will be assigned somebody but that person won’t be assigned you.
- You are responsible for mailing four different fat quarters of 1930s repro prints to the person you’re assigned. Please be thoughtful when choosing the fabrics for them. Not sure what 1930s repro prints are? Check out the Flickr group for some examples.
- You may include extra goodies in the package along with the fat quarters but this is not required.
- This is a secret swap. Feel free to post photos in the Flickr group, on Instagram or wherever you like but don’t mention who you’re sending them to. You don’t want to spoil their surprise.
- Be sure to use the hashtag #1930sfabricswap when posting about the swap.
- Have fun!
All you have to do is go to the registration form and sign up!
Have any questions? You can post below and I’ll respond to you by email or you can use the contact form.